Program for tree comparison

Margaret Novack novackm at NEVADA.EDU
Thu Apr 20 20:38:13 EST 1995

But couldn't you mark the trees into subsets with some kind of variable.
Something like this

Tree 1 versus a set of three trees.

Putting in a variable to specify subsets is easy, right?
Tree 1 is marked as group 1
Trees 2 thru 4 are marked as group 2

Then you can have the option of comparing distances between tree 1 and
each of the others, or comparing distances between tree 1 and the
consensus of the three others, or both.

I just think it is always most user friendly to have only one file (and
also most programmer friendly.

Now I think you've gotten a nickel's worth