Patent on cladistic analysis involving unknown species

Ludvig Mortberg Agneta.Guillemot at historia.umu.se
Sun Aug 6 17:34:57 EST 1995

Someone on this thread suggested that we should ignore the absurd FINS
patent. I have a better idea. Everyone that use cladistic analysis on
DNA and/or identify species by their DNA should report themselves to
the proper authorities so that Davidson and Bartlett can file suit
against them! Just imagine how many people actually everyday violates
this patent! This could prove that the patent is completely absurd.

Ludvig