Como se dice "to clone" en castellano? Dictionary/text needed.

Lev Gorenstein lev at chem.purdue.edu
Wed Aug 30 15:06:48 EST 1995

On 30 Aug 1995, Hedvig Hegyi wrote:

> Lev Gorenstein (lev at chem.purdue.edu) wrote:
>
> : Well, then I guess the accepted word for Pauling should be "polar"? ;-)
> : Sorry, couldn't resist.
>
> : Lev.
>
> Is not it APPALING to make fun of the Spanish language?! I mean 'apolar'.

For sure it was not.  I never moke any language.  For example, I was
never able to understand, why so many people find it funny that many
Chinese or Vietnamese names in Russian language sound like obscenities.
So what?  I bet there is a language where my Russian name Lev will be an
obscenity ;-).  My post was intended as a joke purely - sorry if somebody
understood it as a moking of Spanish or Dr. Pauling.

Regards,
	Lev.

  Lev Gorenstein
  Dept. of Chemistry, Purdue University      *~~~~ ____   |~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
  W.Lafayette, IN 47907, USA                 Y_,___|[]|   | Go Boilers! |
  (317)494-9150; Fax (317)494-0239          {|_|_|_|PU|_,_|_____________|
  lev at chem.purdue.edu                       //oo---OO=OO    OOO     OOO