Mitochondrial DNA

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Thu Feb 23 10:35:47 EST 1995

In article <chang-200295182427 at> chang at (Steven Chang) writes:
>I've been reading some older articles on the relationship between
>mitochondrial DNA and how it reflects evolution.  Does anyone know if there
>has been any recent advances in this field?  Are there any places in
>particular I should search to find more information pertaining to this
>subject?  Thank you very much.

A good place to start would be the WWW site of the Organelle Genome
Megasequencing Program (OGMP).  Try:

Tim Littlejohn

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7