tuberculosis and homeless

Keith Robison robison at nucleus.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 28 18:30:46 EST 1995

Karl Quist (slhd5 at cc.usu.edu) wrote:
: I apologize if this is not the correct new group for this question, if there
: is somewhere more appropriate, please point me in the right direction.

: I am doing some research on initiating a diagnosis/treatment/prevention
: program for tuberculosis and the homeless population in the Salt Lake City, UT
: area.  If any one has some pointers to information or has had experience
: setting up such a program, please e-mail me.  Thanks you.

There are several WWW servers dealing with tuberculosis and other
mycobacterial diseases.  I believe they all are listed in
The WWW Virtual Library: Microbiology

	http://golgi.harvard.edu/biopages/micro.html

Good luck & please let me know of any URLs missing from this index.

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI

robison at mito.harvard.edu