Green People

Braxton bsheaff at epix.net
Fri Jan 13 22:10:55 EST 1995

   I have entered this newsgroup at my own risk to ask what may be a
stupid simple or bizarre question.

   Why are there no higher photosynthetic animals? It would seem to me as
a layman, that it would be an evolutionary advantage to be able to m.y.o.
food. It would also seem that this cellular organelle could be an
advantage during hard times  and that also much animal waste could be
effectively used by a photosynthetic process. I thought that maybe the
division of the two groups (plants and animals) occurred early enough to
prevent the combination form, but that is the only idea I can come up
with.

                                 Thanks

                                 Braxton

|                                                       |                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            |             Bill Sheaffer <Braxton>                   |                      |                                                       |
|   "Wasting time creatively is my life's ambition"     |
|                Temple U.                              |
|             Millersburg H.S.                          |
|          Millersburg Ferryboat                        |
|       Harrisburg Astronomical Soc.                    |