Gene families on the same DNA molecule?

Ram Samudrala ram at mbisgi.umd.edu
Tue Jan 17 23:29:22 EST 1995

I'd like to know if there's a database or listing of families of genes
that occur in a single DNA molecule (a single chromosome or plasmid).
That is, gene duplication events that have resulted in multiple copies
of genes.   In particular, I am interested in families where at least
one member has a structure solved.  I'd appreciate any help in this
regard.  Thanks!

--Ram

ram at elan1.carb.nist.gov               I had a dream, when I was young,
a dream of sweet illusion. A glimpse of hope and unity, and visions of
one sweet union.  But a cold wind blows, and a dark rain falls, and in
my heart it shows, look what they've done to my dream.        ---Queen