population genetics simulation software needed

Joe Felsenstein joe at GENETICS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Jan 23 16:44:25 EST 1995

Rob brooks asked:
> I am beginning my first year of teaching, and am looking for a program to
> simulate change in gene frequencies (one-locus, two-allele would be just fine)
> in order to teach 2nd year college students the basics regarding evolution at
> a genetic level.

There are commercial packages, but in addition we have a simple program of
this type posted for ftp in pub/popgen on evolution.genetics.washington.edu.

-----
 Internet:         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)