Magazine Article

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 5 03:22:41 EST 1995

> From:          claysierra at aol.com (ClaySierra)
> Subject:       Magazine Article

> There is a series of articles about Evolution in the August 8, 1995 issue
> of Awake! magazine. If you are interested in reading them, contact
> Jehovah's Witnesses in your area at the local Kingdom Hall or by telephone
> to obtain a copy of the magazine.

Oh, I do love it...The JW's as a source of info on evolution!  What
next?  God, TF (0000).  In the beginning.  Bible 1 (1): 1-10 (Word of
God Press, Heaven).  Better I trust the WOG as it comes to me on my
screen direct:

IN THE BEGINNING:

Was the Cosmic Bubble
And the Bubble was without form
And brightness was upon the face of the void

A few milliseconds later
Expansion had occurred
And the Universe was lumpy
As it is, lo, unto this day

And the plasma cooled, and the atoms associated
And condensation occurred, into clouds and planetesimals
And complex molecules came to be, hydrocarbons among them
Yea, and formaldehyde (HCHO) too came to be
And this was important
As it was used in so many of the pathways that followed

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."