Junk DNA

Graham Dellaire popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Tue Jul 11 16:44:51 EST 1995

There is a great little intro to Junk DNA in a recent Science... maybe
two or three montha ago...

It talks about introns coding for RNA's involved in gene regulation (lin-4)
and RNA's coded in Junk DNA on the X chromosome (XIST) that are involved
in X inactivation.

ALso promoters in introns etc...

If I can find the paper I will print the reference here.

Graham

Graham Dellaire			    Snail Mail:
                                    Red Cross, Research
McGill University                   Montreal Blood Services
Faculty of Medicine                 3131 Sherbrooke St. East
Div. of Experimental Medicine       Montreal, QC, Canada
E-mail: popa0206 at po-box.mcgill.ca   H1W 1B2
B2XE at musicb.mcgill.ca
WWW Page: http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/expmed.html
Fax: (514) 525 0881