Patrick Cox pcox at
Wed Jun 21 14:30:29 EST 1995

In article <pelle.22.014A99A1 at> pelle at (Pelle Ingvarsson) writes:

>I have come a cross a reference to a program called Genstat. Does anyone have
>any information regarding this program? And where can I obtain a
>copy of the program? Is it a comercial program, and if so, which company is
>marketing it?

>I would greatly appreciate any info on the questions above,

Genstat is an Agricultural based stats package.  It's quite expensive.

Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.
Mayfield House
256 Banbury Road
United Kingdom OX2 7DE

Telephone: (0865) 511245
Telex: 83354 NAG UK G

TTYL,              '''          Plant Science Computer Technician
Patrick Cox       (o  o)        Nova Scotia Agricultural College