Genstat

Patrick Cox pcox at cox.nsac.ns.ca
Wed Jun 21 14:30:29 EST 1995

In article <pelle.22.014A99A1 at ekbot.umu.se> pelle at ekbot.umu.se (Pelle Ingvarsson) writes:

>I have come a cross a reference to a program called Genstat. Does anyone have
>any information regarding this program? And where can I obtain a
>copy of the program? Is it a comercial program, and if so, which company is
>marketing it?

>I would greatly appreciate any info on the questions above,

Genstat is an Agricultural based stats package.  It's quite expensive.

Contact:

Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.
Mayfield House
256 Banbury Road
Oxford
United Kingdom OX2 7DE

Telephone: (0865) 511245
Telex: 83354 NAG UK G

TTYL,              '''          Plant Science Computer Technician
Patrick Cox       (o  o)        Nova Scotia Agricultural College
~!