NEED HELP!

Asim Choudhri linus at picard.cs.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 5 15:16:48 EST 1995

Daniel Chapman (dchapman at morgan.ucs.mun.ca) wrote:
: I'm in alot of sshit! I need aan assignment on EVOLUTION IN LOCOMOTION OF
: AMPHIBIANS, please respond, details can be worked out. :-)
: 							Desperate!

Hmm... I wonder if the net will allow us to look up a list of the
faculty in the department of Zoology (and other related deparements)
at your University.  If I can find any email addresses, perhaps I
should forward this request to them so that you can get all the
answers you are looking for (and then some).

Or else, I could look up the address of your Biological Science library
and forward that to you... (hint, hint).

(I'll even do it free of charge)

asim