DUCKWEED, PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

Brian Osias osias at netaxs.com
Mon Mar 6 16:40:58 EST 1995

Dear Reader,
	My name is Daniel Osias and I am a ninth grade student
participating in Science Fair.  My project is the effect of different pH
environments on Lemna minor.    I am having trouble finding information
on the topics of duckweed, protein synthesis, and the pH scale.   It
would be deeply appreciated if you could send me information.

                                                                                                           Sincerely,
                                                                                                           Daniel Osias

--
---