Genome Research Refutes Evolution!

JEFF E jaeseca at delphi.com
Thu Mar 9 00:18:08 EST 1995

Whew! You have a much better grasp of this than I do. I'm not sure haw your
theory difers from evolution as I understand it.  As a student of molecular
biology myself I Have found not the theory of evolution hard to grasp, but the
insistance of evolutionis

s to use moleculaar evidence in supporting the theory.  It seems to me that
whendealing with a subjest it is wise to go as close to the source of the
problem as you can get when solving itand this seems to be what you are doing.
When you bring this before
an evolutionist however, you will hear about genes being unreliable because of
backmutations.