Genome Research Refutes Evolution!

JEFF E jaeseca at delphi.com
Thu Mar 9 00:33:57 EST 1995

they believe that anatomy is a much better indicator of relatedness yet also
they throw in convergence to keep themselves covered. I cannot reconsile this.
On origins I do not know aside from the organic molecules & spark exp. Are you
saying that a similar
 phenomenon occured at the beginning of the Cambrian? Mutagens? What? If
eukaryotes are more probable then what are mitochondria--the ancestors of
prokaryotes? The only org I know of W/O these are parasites--Good point!  pro
orgs do mutate fasterthan we do and I have read research speaking of directed
mutations.  I am not sure where to go from here. Sorry about the lousy typing