Developmental Biology?

Jens Krieger krieger at mibm.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 10 10:00:38 EST 1995

Hi everybody!
I'm very interested in this newsgroup! But I'm looking for a newsgroup
about developmental biology (developmental genetics, physiology
["Entwicklungsmechanik"], and so on).
Could You please help me?
Thanks a lot,
			Jens.
*       Jens Krieger               |My dear fellow....life is infinitely   *
*  Fon/Fax: +49.(0)761.277907      |stranger than anything which the mind  *
*                                  |of man could invent. We would not dare *
* krieger at mibm.ruf.uni-freiburg.de |to conceive things which are really    *
*                                  |mere commonplaces of existence.        *
*                                  |(Sir A.C. Doyle 1891)                  *