Genome Research Refutes Evolution!

Eric Cabot ecec at quads.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 11 08:04:37 EST 1995

In article <Jy0Zdhw.jaeseca at delphi.com>, JEFF E  <jaeseca at delphi.com> wrote:
>Whew! You have a much better grasp of this than I do. I'm not sure haw your
>theory difers from evolution as I understand it.  As a student of molecular
>biology myself I Have found not the theory of evolution hard to grasp, but the
Lets get one thing straight here. Biological evolution is an
honest-to-[insert mythical deity of choice] fact, not
a theory.  Oh sure, there are theories in regards to the mechanisms,
just as there are theories about how DNA polymerase functions, but function
both evolution and polymerase, undeniably do.

[Other strange and wonderful inaccuracies deleted]

Eric Cabot