Cell-cell communication in the devlopment of multicellular animals

Ganesh g.uttam at ic.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 11:19:42 EST 1995

I currently researching the area of cell signalling with respect to the devopment of multicellular animal.
I would be grateful if anyone could let me know of any papares that have been writen about the imporatnce of cell-cell communication in the devlopment of multicellular animals or if you have any information that you could e-mail it to me.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

                Ganesh Uttam

Dept of Biochemistry  UG1
Imperial College, London.