Cell-cell communication in the devlopment of multicellular animals

Rob Steele resteele at uci.edu
Wed Mar 15 18:29:44 EST 1995

You might want to have a look at our recent review in TIBS:

Shenk, M.A. and R.E. Steele (1993).  A molecular snapshot of the metazoan
'Eve'.  Trends Biochem. Sci. 18, 459-463.

-- Rob Steele

In article <3k1rau$7ni at oban.cc.ic.ac.uk>, Ganesh <g.uttam at ic.ac.uk> wrote:

> I currently researching the area of cell signalling with respect to the
devopment of multicellular animal.
> I would be grateful if anyone could let me know of any papares that have
been writen about the imporatnce of cell-cell communication in the
devlopment of multicellular animals or if you have any information that
you could e-mail it to me.

--
Rob Steele
Department of Biological Chemistry