HELP with MacClade

Geeta Bharathan fzyenath at chip.ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:57:54 EST 1995

S. LAURA ADAMKEWICZ (ladamkew at OSF1.GMU.EDU) wrote:
: I have two Nexus files with the same number of nucleotides from the same
: gene and differing only in the taxa represented.  Can I merge these
: into one file in MacClade?  After much searching of the manual, I cannot
: even find a discussion of the problem.  Any help, suggestions, or
: guidance will be most appreciated.

You can cut and paste using PAUP or Word; just make sure to alter the
number of taxa at the beginning of the file

Geeta Bharathan