Homochirality

Daniel L. Gilbert dangil at helix.nih.gov
Tue Mar 28 19:29:13 EST 1995

Some references on biological homochirality are:
Bonner, W.A.  Terrestrial and extraterrestrial sources of molecular
homochirality. Orig. Life Evol. Biosph. 21: 407-420, 1992.

Bonner, W.A.  Chirality and life. Orig. Life Evol. Biosph. 25:175-190, 1995.

Chyba, C. A. Extraterrestrial amino acids and terrestrial life. Nature
348:113-114, 1990.

Engel, M. H., Macko, S.A., and Silfer, J.A.  Carbon isotope composition
of indivdual amino acids in the Murchison meteorite. Nature 348: 47-49, 1990.

Golfsndkii, V.I. and Kuzmin, V. V.  Chirality and cold origin of life.
Nature 352:114, 1991.

Macdermott, A. J.  Electroweak enantioselection and the origin of life.
Orig. Life Evol. Biosph. 25: 191-199, 1995.

Hope this short reference list helps.
Dan Gilbert