Scientific Censorship and Evolution

Richard Milton richard at
Thu Mar 23 09:18:24 EST 1995

In article <1995Mar31.141045.5807 at>,
 Vic Yuschuk (vy001d at writes:

 >It is quite possible that this article was not published because its
>arguments are so weak, not because it is against common beliefs.  The author
>does not seem to have a very good grasp of the theories he or she is trying
>to refute.  The main goal of this article seems to be antagonism, not

You are quite right in the literal sense.  I have no
alternative theory or reinterpretation to offer.  That
does not prevent me from drawing attention to the
fact that some widely-held beliefs are unsupported by
evidence or experiment.

>I would not publish it either.

Thanks for letting me know so promptly :-)

Richard Milton               |
10 Pembury Road              | "Perfectly exact physics is not
Tonbridge, Kent TN9 2HX      |  so very exact, just as holy men
United Kingdom               |      are not so very holy."
Tel/Fax: 0732 353427         |
richard at    |             Wilhelm Reich