Help with e-mail - Excoffie

William J. Etges wetges at COMP.UARK.EDU
Tue May 16 16:05:38 EST 1995

At  1:30 PM 16/5/95 -0700, Warren Lamboy wrote:
>                       Subject:                               Time:16:18
>  OFFICE MEMO          Help with e-mail - Excoffier           Date:15/05/1995
>Can someone please tell me the email address of Dr. Laurent Excoffier, who may
>be at Rutgers?  Thank you very much.  -  Warren

Laurent's last known address is: laurent at

I also have:  excoffie at

William J. Etges
Department of Biological Sciences
SCEN 629
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701  USA
wetges at
voice: (501) 575-6358
FAX   (501) 575-4010

 If my nose were full of nickels, I'd blow it all on you.
................title of a country and western song.