Sell Our recipes-$$$$ and assorted rubbish,.....

Mary K. Kuhner mkkuhner at
Wed Oct 11 16:59:39 EST 1995

There are newsgroups for discussion of net abuse (such as the
recent advertisements) and how to deal with it: for discussion for reports

I would recommend taking the discussion there, rather than cluttering up
this group with it.  Perhaps one of the people who currently cancel such
messages on the Big Seven newsgroups can be persuaded to add bionet
to his list.

Mary Kuhner mkkuhner at
I do not receive posts from the following systems because they tolerate
abuse of Usenet:
If you wish me to see your message anyway please use email.