man-ape hybrid

Abdulqader S. Alawi asa at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Sep 16 00:53:35 EST 1995

 I may agree with you that the experiment has been done and your source
could also be legitimate and I also read and heard about many similar
experiments which have had the same end result.  These failures only
support my original belief that this may never be possible.  The human
body is just way to complex to cross-bread with any other organism.  I do
not see any success in this persuit, they might as well work on other
experiments.