Molecular clocks' bibliography?

Ingrid Jakobsen ingrid at
Fri Sep 22 21:01:03 EST 1995

In article <1995Sep21.094324 at>, higgins at writes:
> Easteal, C., Collet, C. and Betty, D. (1995)
> The Molecular Clock in Mammals (title may have changed). 172 pages.
> I have not seen the book yet but the flyer I have says it costs $59 (plus $4
> post)
> and is available from Demos Vermande, 386 Park Avenue South, Suite 201
> New York, NY 10016, USA.

The full details are:

Simon Easteal, Chris Collet, and David Betty
The Mammalian Molecular Clock

Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit
R.G. Landes Company, Austin      Springer Verlag

US/Canada  ISBN 1-57059-177-6
International  ISBN  3-540-58902-3

I work in the same lab as Simon and David and I proofread several
chapters for them.

Ingrid Jakobsen at
Human Genetics Group
John Curtin School of Medical Research