Talk about an idiot...

Jerry Learn learn at
Sun Apr 21 20:38:39 EST 1996

In article <4lakem$3cs at>, edconrad at
(edconrad) wrote:

>      Some fanatical crackpot lunatic is posting messages
>      on, and
>      insisting he has discovered petrified human bones between
>      anthracite veins in Pennsylvania's 280-million-year-old
>      Carboniferous strata.
>      I'm sure the men in the white coats will soon drop in and
>      cart him away _ and his idiotic postings will disappear
>      from the screen.
>      It's not even worth wandering over and reading his garbage.

So your point is...?

What does this have to do with molecular evolution?

Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |   FAX: (206) 616-1575