Molecular Linguistics

Stephen Wray Steve.Wray at
Fri Apr 26 18:58:01 EST 1996

 Chris> What he meant was that proteins were built up out of
 Chris> functional domains (words) to build active proteins (sentences).

I sat a paper in mathematical linguistics in 1994 at Auckland university,
New Zealand. It was taken by Professor Solomon Marcus, a Rumanian semiotician
of some repute.

In the course of this paper, one of the topics which he discussed was
just as you describe. I have no references or anything, but I hope this
might be of some help.

I used to think that my brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.

Then I realised who had been telling me this...