A LESSON IN THROWING THE BULL

Eitan Rubin bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Fri Aug 2 06:34:05 EST 1996

I just started following this newsgroup. Is it drawing a lot of
anti-science flames?
  I am interested in the evolution of transposable elements. Anyone else
into that field?
  As this *is* an answer, I have to express my opinion that finding psaudo
genes is not a better proof against creation than any other.  We have
religious sceintist in our department of plant genetics who would claim
these genes were put there by the creator, just like dinosour bones, for
the sole purpose of confusing scientist, and testing there belive... But
this discussion better move the a philosophy of science, and
science/religion newsgroup.

--
Eitan Rubin, Plant Genetics, Weizmann Inst. of Science
Phone: (972)-8-9342421
Email: bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il