Haldanes Rule

FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Sun Aug 25 19:38:23 EST 1996

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.960823112923.20613A-100000 at blaze.trentu.ca>, "Gary S.
McKenzie" <cegsm at trentu.ca> says:
>Can someone please inform me of recent papers that address (or symposiums)
>the above and possibly recent molecular evidence for the rational of
>heterogametic sterility and inviability and postzygotic isolation in
>higher eukaryotes. I realize that the X has been the dominant chromosome

    If you are at all interested in the path less followed, you might try
J. theor. biol 172, 335-345.  Sincerely, Donald Forsdyke