DCSE-Nexus-Treecon-help!

Mark Dorris Mark.Dorris at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 12:12:54 EST 1996

Bart Nelissen wrote:

> The software package TREECON for Windows includes the ReadSeq module,
> with the extra possibility to convert from and to the TREECON format,
> and the LINUX/UNIX version of DCSE (tkDCSE) contains the program
> tkCONVERS which converts from the DCSE alignment format to the TREECON
> format and also includes the ReadSeq module.

I run the UNIX version DCSE and am aware of the tkCONVERS program. My
original enquiry was more concerned with conversion to and from Nexus
format from the formats used by DCSE and Treecon. A perl program may
do the trick. Does anyone know if one exists?

Thanks

Mark Dorris
Mark Dorris   email Mark.Dorris at ed.ac.uk
Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
Ashworth Laboratories, King's Buildings
University of Edinburgh,  West Mains Road
EDINBURGH  EH9 3JT,  United Kingdom
phone: (+44) 131 650 6760  Fax :...650 5450