ANTIBIOTICS PROMOTE CANCER

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Dec 4 03:43:06 EST 1996

In article <32A4FEB5.3455 at nol.net>,
	Mark Peters <gquest at nol.net> writes:
>Who cares? Anyone?
>
>Antibiotics kill the bad germs. (The ones that don't become antibiotic
>resitant).  Antibiotics also kill the good germs that help prevent the
>spread of bad germs. (loss of the good germs makes open season for
>antibiotic resistant bad germs) "Antibiotics" that do not kill yeast
>(open the season) and promote their growth.  The yeast C. albicans can
>catalyze nitrosamine (a carcinogen) that causes cancer.

	It is not the right group, but I have to answer. AFAIK,
C albicans is a pathogen yeast, present in minority in mocous
membrane. If the selection by antibiotics make it the majority,
then it provocs a disease called candidose.

	So don't worry, each desequilibrium in epiderm or mucus
microorganic flora is visible.

				If this helps,
						Francois.

P.S.: Follow-Up to alt.conspiracy
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun." (Thiefaine)