Soft introduction to molbio concepts. HELP.

John R. Jungck jungck at BELOIT.EDU
Fri Dec 6 16:46:39 EST 1996

The Maddison brothers' MacClade manual (Sinauer Publishers) has an
excellent introduction to phylogenetic systematics (including molecular
characters) which is exceptional readable.

Enjoy,

John

>Hallo. I am interested in understanding the basics of molbio assessment of
>evolutionary changes (oriented to phylogeny). I work in classic phylogeny &
>cladistics via external morphology. Is there a "userfriendly" article or
>book to start with?
>Thanks & gracias
>Antonio

John R. Jungck
Biology
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511

Web site for the BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium:
        http://www.beloit.edu/~bquest