DCSE-Nexus-Treecon-help!

B.L.Cohen gbga13 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Wed Dec 11 12:10:10 EST 1996

And I am very embarrassed to have written that because I realised almost
at once that it was an unfriendly, uncharitable and badly expressed
comment.

Indeed, the Antwerp files used to be convertible into standard formats
only with extreme difficulty, and I was careless about stating the current
position, with which I am not very familiar.

Apologies to my friends (ex-friends?) in Antwerp!

--
Bernie Cohen                   Phone (+44) (0)141 339 8855 ext. 5103/5101
Molecular Genetics              Fax               330 5994