Anyone Seen Evolution?

Anthony J. Pelletier, Ph.D. anthonyp at scripps.edu
Wed Dec 11 11:23:04 EST 1996

In article <58505p$oi7 at sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>, Jeffrey Allan Simon
> Fascinating Ed, but tell me, what is the name of this new species that
has "evolved?"

Name of a new species?  That's easy:  Triticum estivum.  There are more.
But, I imagine you will find reasons to dismiss all of them.

> but natural selection is just as compatible with creation.

Well, OF COURSE IT IS. That's why creation is not a scientific hypothesis.
Everything is consistent with creation.  Afterall, you believe in an
omnipotent god, don't you?  So, there can be nothing that God cannot have
done, right?

--
Anthony J. Pelletier, Ph.D.
Assistant Member, Department of Cell Biology

anthonyp at scripps.edu