Anyone Seen Evolution?

Anthony J. Pelletier, Ph.D. anthonyp at
Wed Dec 11 11:23:04 EST 1996

In article <58505p$oi7 at>, Jeffrey Allan Simon
> Fascinating Ed, but tell me, what is the name of this new species that
has "evolved?"

Name of a new species?  That's easy:  Triticum estivum.  There are more.
But, I imagine you will find reasons to dismiss all of them.

> but natural selection is just as compatible with creation.

Well, OF COURSE IT IS. That's why creation is not a scientific hypothesis.
Everything is consistent with creation.  Afterall, you believe in an
omnipotent god, don't you?  So, there can be nothing that God cannot have
done, right?

Anthony J. Pelletier, Ph.D.
Assistant Member, Department of Cell Biology
The Scripps Research Institute
La Jolla, CA

anthonyp at