Post your AD to 26,000 newsgroups at once for $35.00 , 16551324033101655

Wolfgang Wuster w.wuster at bangor.ac.uk
Sat Dec 14 05:35:13 EST 1996

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, IGMG wrote:

> To reply to this message use the email address at the end=85=20
>=20
> I have developed a Windows 95 and Windows NT Internet Marketing Solution =
that will
> revolutionize the way you conduct direct marketing over the Internet. Wit=
h one sophisticated
> program your company can contact over 3 MILLION Internet Users.  More det=
ail later, right

Imagine getting your sorry ass flamed by only 0.1% of those users for=20
spamming this into their group - should be quite an experience...

--
Wolfgang Wuster
School of Biological Sciences, University of Wales, Bangor, UK
e-mail: w.wuster at bangor.ac.uk

Thought for the day: If you see a light at the end of the tunnel,
it is probably a train coming your way.