Help: question

pehp at erols.com pehp at erols.com
Sun Dec 29 14:33:36 EST 1996

Please Read.
I am sorry if this is the wrong place to put a message but it is just
trash under the subheading of questions and I don't think you take the
questions seriously. I am a high school student who is desparately trying
to find a certian type of bacteria.
	I deon't know if you a familar with a study done by the
department of biology at Indiana university called (long name) An
exmination of clonal diversity and distribution of both clonal and sexual
genotypes in a single population of fresh water snail. What basically
happen is that they found with in a single lake that there was the same
snail but it reproduced differently in different parts of the pond
because of the bacteria in duck excertions. I want to do the same with
paramecium. If you can help please leave a message under answer and
address the subject to Brittany.
Thank You.