Evolutionary Biologist Position Available

William J. Etges wetges at COMP.UARK.EDU
Fri Jan 12 16:00:21 EST 1996

At  8:51 AM 1/12/96 -0800, Guy Hoelzer wrote:
>                                POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
>
>TITLE:          Assistant Professor - Evolutionary Biology

>professor
>level. Academic year appointment in the Department of Biology, College of

Guy,
                Tell me more. Do you think it would be possible to
entertain applicants at higher ranks? I'd be very interested in getting
closer to the southwest. How big is the department? How many Grad.
students? Facilities, etc, etc.

Bill

William J. Etges
Department of Biological Sciences
SCEN 629
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701  USA
wetges at comp.uark.edu
http://comp.uark.edu/~bioinfo/etges.html
voice: (501) 575-6358
FAX   (501) 575-4010

Teaching is a very different sort of activity from consumer
relations. Good teachers do not necessarily make students
comfortable or happy, especially if one of their important
functions is to engage students in the painful practice of
interrogating their own prejudices and assumptions.
--- John Michael, University of Rochester.