WWW Sites

Jeffrey J. Huckaby huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Tue Jan 16 12:38:40 EST 1996

Netters

	I am working on a WWW site and would like to include and pages
that you may have.....these can either could be homepages, educational
pages etc.....
Any imput will be helpful......please send address to my personal address
with WWW as Subject......

Thanks in Advance
Jeff
huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu

Jeff Huckaby                                                      Jeff Huckaby
420 Temple St. #219                                    310 Kline Biology Tower
New Haven, CT 06511				         Department of Biology
email huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu                            Yale University
voice mail:(203) 436-2041               		   New Haven, CT 06511
WWW http://pantheon.cis.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html      Lab:(203) 432-3473