Need clear valid evidence of transitional form

Ed Rybicki ED at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Wed Jan 24 03:10:45 EST 1996

> To:            mol-evol at net.bio.net
> From:          LRMR93A at prodigy.com (Gary Brown)
> Subject:       Need clear valid evidence of transitional form
> Date:          24 Jan 1996 04:24:16 GMT

> Are there any transitional forms?

Of?

Has a missing link been found?

Again, of what?

Please,
> if you have valid, scientific documentation of an intraspecies
> transitional form found in the fossil record, please send me that
> documentation.

You don't suppose the plethora of fossils available for everything
from trilobites to genus Homo has the odd occurrence of graded
changes in it?  I smell Creationism lurking here...

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | phone: x27-21-650-3265
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  fax: x27-21-650 4023
      7700, South Africa    |
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"