Jeanmougin Francois Jeanmougin at
Thu Jan 25 07:13:56 EST 1996

In article <Dorothy.Steane-2501961114300001 at>
Dorothy Steane, Dorothy.Steane at writes:
>I'm having real problems with getting Clustal W to open sequence files.
>Has anyone else had such problems, and if so, does anyone know how to
>overcome them?

	I had some, but no more,
	If you want an answer to your question, please give the system and
platform you use and the sequence
file format you want to read...Precise which sequence analysis package
you have (GCG, Staden or ... or nothing) This will be very helpful.
	An online help for clustalw can be found in our server at :

this link is case sensitive .

				Hope this helps,

Francois Jeanmougin
Bioinformatic service