Need clear valid evidence of transitional form

Ed Rybicki ED at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri Jan 26 03:07:00 EST 1996

> From:          billm at BIOTECH.UFL.EDU (Bill McKendree)
> Subject:       Re: Need clear valid evidence of transitional form
> Date:          25 Jan 1996 09:47:17 -0800

> Ed Rybicki writes:  "of?..
>
>         Im just an observer in this game, but It would seem to me that your
> bias has gotten in the way of objective science.  Instead of giving the
> "creationists" what they expect, such as the kneejerk reaction I just read,
> why not answer their questions like a scientist?  Give evidence and data to
> support conclusions, otherwise your science is not a science at all, but a
> religion.

I was asking what the poster wanted evidence for transitional forms
OF - otherwise his question was so broad as to be simply so naive as
to require considerable qualification before it could ba answered
meaningfully, or simply provocative.  Which I believe to be the case
judging by the personal reply I got.  It is not unscientific to ask
people to better define their questions, is it?

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | phone: x27-21-650-3265
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  fax: x27-21-650 4023
      7700, South Africa    |
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"