(no subject)

James O. McInerney PhD j.mcinerney at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 13:05:49 EST 1996

Matthew,

A package called RAPDistance calculates a great many different distance
measures between taxa where the data consists of 1's and 0's.  The package
is available on an FTP server in Australia but I don't have the IP address
with me (now thats a useful piece of information).  This package has many
bells and whistles including (if I remember) a number of resampling
techniques, PTP tests etc.  Perhaps some search of the web might turn it up
(it runs/ran on an IBM compat.)

sorry I can't be of more help,

James

=========
James O. McInerney PhD           email: J.mcinerney at nhm.ac.uk
Senior Scientific Officer,       phone: +44 171 938 9247
Department of Zoology,
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,
London SW7 5BD.