The Scars of Evolution

IMacduff imacduff at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 23:28:47 EST 1996

I am curious what others opinions are of the recent book 'The Scars of
Evolution' by Elaine Morgan and Oxford University Press.  The book
proposes that humans in our evolutionary past may have gone through an
aquatic stage after our seperation from the other apes, which might
explain the many characteristics that we share with aquatic mammals but
not our cousins the apes.  It was fascinating reading.

I am particularly interested in how it is being received by biologists and
anthropologists etc.

imacduff at aol.com
imacduff at aol.com