Deliberate conscious evolution

Mike Lamb mikejonlamb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 29 08:27:51 EST 1996

There might be 'communication' between the sperm and mental state.
Although this is partly my hypothesis and partly a read idea, I do believe
that some sperm cells act as barriers to subsequent fertilization by other
competitors for eggs.

Sometimes a man is in love with his sexual partner and sometimes he is
not. Could this affect the ratio of barrier sperm to live runners? I think it
could. He might know that his visit will be followed by another's. In that
case, he might produce more barrier sperm.

It is documented that some mammals always erect barriers to sunsequent
fertilization by another. I believe that the actual DNA, however, will not be
affected. This is simply as close as we get.

Perhaps there is a connection between the sperm which succeeds and the
mental state. Yet, it would have to be a filtering mechanism.