PAUP, Bootstrap and Heuristic searches

Andrew G. McArthur amcarthu at uvaix3e1.comp.UVic.CA
Tue Jun 4 14:06:03 EST 1996

The PAUP manual is excellant at explaining the different strategies,
however if you want a bit more I keep a commentary on PAUP searches at

Email subscription info:

Andrew G. McArthur              Email: amcarthu at
Department of Biology           Fax:   (604) 472-4075
University of Victoria          Phone: (604) 721-8858
P.O. Box 3020
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada, V8W 3N5