Genotype-Phenotype Map and Complexification (Biological Experience)

Alexander Spirov spirov at
Wed Jun 12 13:28:42 EST 1996

	Dear All:
My new W3Pages concerning algorithms of complexification in evolution
are available:
Any comments, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

"To understand the conditions under which mutations and selection can lead
to rising level of organization is of importance for evolutionary biology
as well as in evolutionary computations. The fundamental dynamical
processes of evolution are connected to dynamical processes based on
sequences. Nature apparently explores some unknown mechanisms of strings
nets complexification. I intend to overview some findings on the way of
searching and exploitation of the rules for the complexification."
Alexander V.Spirov (PhD)
I.M.Sechenov Institute of Evolutionary Physiology &
 Biochemistry, S.-Petersburg, Russia
phone/fax +7 (812)552 3219;  fax + 7 (812)552-3012
Spirov at