Adaptation, change in environment

chang family jjchang at
Tue Jun 25 22:24:38 EST 1996

Can anyone help me with this one?
An unfavorable change in a population's environment causes the
population size to decrease, so then what factors/concepts in
adaptation and migration might cause the population size to grow again
and what factors of extinction would cause the population size to keep
I don't know if this question is too easy for anyone, but I really
need help. This is a summer assignment essay for an AP Biology class.
Please email me privately at jjchang at Thank you so very