MAGNETIC HEALTH EFFECTS. (NOT SMOKING)

Susan Jane Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 13 10:51:44 EST 1996

Alan Jackson wrote:

>    You may have seen reports concerning research relating to magnetic fields.

(... bizarre, poorly written, but very original!, rambling deleted ;-)

>     If you also find the info interesting, please share it with others.
>    The effect of education, on the people around you, will make your life
>    better. In many ways.
>                                    At your service,
>                                    Alan E. Jackson
>                              (Learning Leads To Learning)

I think you mean "if you find the info *amusing*,....
I'll certainly be sending out a few copies for grins.

--

Susan Jane Hogarth

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Freddy the Fish

"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like
being
taught." -- Winston Churchill

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~sjhogart/public/home.html

       .      .-~\