Deliberate conscious evolution

Jeffrey Mattox jeff at
Wed Mar 13 17:41:51 EST 1996

In article <1996Mar13.193302.19695 at>,
Jill Turner (Mohawk Trail RHS) <jiturner at> wrote:
>	I would like to know if anyone out there has encountered any
>unorthodox theories of evolution.  This could be anywhere from the ideas
>of Rudolplh Shledrake to   Lamarkck.  I somehow am unable to believe that
>such an elaborate process that came up with such complex forms as ourselves
>happened purely by random genetic mutation.  Does any one else think

Yes, I think that.  The sites listed below describe a new theory wherein
there was considerable random genetic changes, but they occurred in the
primordial pond.  The theory explains the origins and the diversity of life.
What we see happening today are only relatively small adaptations.

The new theory is by Dr. Periannan Senapathy, and it is based on his
research into genes -- specifically split genes (i.e., eukaryotic genes).
He found that the probability of occurrence of split genes in random
DNA is very high.

Jeffrey Mattox -- jeff at
Cartoon of the day: